Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Paris Grey Dresser

***SOLD***
Painted in Annie Sloan's Pure White then Paris Grey and distressed to let the white show through. Sealed with clear wax.  Hardware painted with oil rubbed bronze. Inside of drawers painted a pale aqua.  The color was inspired by a china cabinet I saw here at Savvy Southern Style.  It actually belongs to her sister Kelly at The Essence of Home.  I just love her home! This piece would work as a buffet in a dining room, dresser in a bedroom, or foyer.









Before:


Linking to:


14 comments:

  1. OMG - I had to look twice at this because I thought you were posting my dresser!!!! Seriously I did one so close to this it's uncanny - right down to the handles ( you can see it on my popular posts!! )
    Beautiful beautiful job Stephanie!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suzan! I will have to go have a look at yours. :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! I really love the blue accent color. I have a similar smaller 3 drawer that I painted black for a bedside table. It's my favorite painted redeaux so far. I think I posted it the first week of June if you want to look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Stephanie, I'm speechless at how beautiful the dresser turned out. Bravo!
    Paris gray is a fabulous color as it gives furniture that marvelous frenchy look I'm trying to create in my home.
    rita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rita! I love that look as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful job! i love the gray over white! so soft and french and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the white peaking through the grey, it gives it so much character! I am also a big fan of the curvaceous lines!
    Rachel @ Remastered relics

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks soooooo rich! bravo.

    michele

    ReplyDelete