Thursday, August 15, 2013

Union Jack Console

Update 5/29/14
I am switching out this piece for another in my daughter's room, so it is now for sale. 

48"W x 24"H x 18"D
$250


I'm pretty sure this piece started life as a buffet and somewhere along the way someone cut it's legs off.  It's only 25" high now.  I painted it with 4 colors: Cece Caldwell's Pittsburgh Gray, Annie Sloan's French Linen, Pure White, and Provence. My daughter decided she wanted it for her room instead of the curvy nightstand I painted a while back, so the nightstand is up for sale and this one is going in her room with a mirror over it.




5 comments:

  1. Love this!! Great job! Stopping by from Miss Mustard Seed's link party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m just loving the colors you chose! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks amazing! you did a great job with the design and love the colors- this was a perfect piece for the union jack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Thank you so much for sharing at Redoux!

    ReplyDelete