Friday, September 6, 2013

Provence Dresser

(Sold)
56"W x 21"D x 34"H

My daughter wanted to get rid of her tall chest and put a dresser in her room to match this piece that she is using as a nightstand although a long one.  So I found a curvy dresser on CL that she liked and painted it in Annie Sloan's Provence.  I put one thin coat on the drawers and two coats on the rest, lightly distressed, sealed with clear wax, and painted the original hardware black.

Click on pics to enlarge:





before (CL pic):

Currently working on the following piece:

 Linking to:
Miss Mustard Seed

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful transformation Stephanie!!!
    Can't wait to see the next ones - you have some gorgeous pieces there!
    In the meantime have a great weekend :)
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Stephanie, you have some beautiful furniutre to paint. I haven't tried Provence bu think I'm going to have to give it a whirl. Lovely!
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete