Finally done with this one! I found it in a local thrift store where it sat for months before I finally bought it. It's solid mahogany from 1956. I had the top looking perfect with one coat of poly on it, when I started to sand before putting on another coat the 1st coat started peeling up - aghhhhh! I had to completely sand it down and start over. I have no idea what happened. I shellacked all the drawers prior to painting so I wouldn't have bleed through. The finished product has 3 coats of old white, clear wax, and a dark walnut top. I also sanded down the inside of the drawers and went over them with restore a finish.
71"W x 32 1/2H x 21 1/2D